Gold Card covers you for clinically required medical treatment in Australia for all medical conditions.
White Card is a treatment card that can provide you with medical treatment for:
- accepted service-related injuries or conditions
- all mental health conditions
- cancer (malignant neoplasm) covered under non-liability health care
- pulmonary tuberculosis covered under non-liability health care
Treatment for White and Gold Cards may include treatment provided by an Allied Health Professional
Schedule your free 15-minute Phone Health Check Today
Services we provide for Veterans
- Entitled DVA clients may be referred for safe and clinically effective Exercise Physiologist treatment by their GP on a valid D904 referral form. Clients will then be able to attend up to 12 sessions before requiring a renewal of referral by your Doctor.
How much does it cost?
DVA will pay for all clinically necessary treatment with no out-of-pocket expenses to you.